Truly feeling inspired to share this and as I reflect on how amazing my journey has been - I have learned to embrace the seasons of trial and tribulation.
I've seen and experienced a lot in life and realized what God was up to when He had me live this life so far.
To be a testimony for His grace and share with the world how pain, adversity, and setbacks are all part of His Grand Plan.
I promise you, God will always vindicate you and even use your enemies, the enemy, and any negative attack on your life as part of the Divine Mission and plan.
It's truly beautiful seeing His plan play out.
God will use your enemies to bless you.
Forgive your enemies
And thank them from the bottom of your heart for the blessing they played in disguise.
God wants us to forgive for they know not what they do.
This scripture is what He's shown me to emulate. And I do now. I don't hold grudges. I don't stress out on when the time of Justice is going to be served.
Vengeance is mine, says the Lord.
Matthew 5:38–48 (ESV): “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you."
God will use your trials and tribulations to showcase your testimony to share with others and be the blessing for others when they need it.
Today, I can say I'm truly proud of myself for once in a long time.
In my 28 years of life I’ve:
• Lost a child at 18 from an ectopic pregnancy I had no clue about till I encountered actual death from it
• Overcame anxiety, depression, egotism, addiction to bad habits/vices, inner-child trauma, codependency, narcissistic abuse in relationships, “daddy issues” from lack of a father figure early on, and mentally, physically, and emotionally abusive relationships.
• Worked since age 14 non-stop till 12.1.22 when I took a leap into the unknown and bet on myself during a spiritual awakening to my purpose and God’s plan for my life.
• I’ve had it all, lost it all, and rebuilt it all time and time again.
• I’ve been there, done that, and seen/experienced some cruel things, truths, and have fought for my survival in life or death situations
• I’ve had my heart broken to pieces. I’ve experienced heartache from betrayal and deceit from lovers, friends, and family. My soul has ached as well.
I share this because all of these experiences of adversity have shaped me to the woman I am today. Trying to heal the world (yes, a big mission) but it will happen.
I can relate to others and empathize on a level that’s a true blessing I embrace now.
I’ve been a frequenter at Rock-Bottom - so much so, that I’ve learned how to grab a blanket, a pillow, and make friends while hanging there. Waiting on God to show me where I need to be next.
Don’t let your heart get cold.
I’ve learned that this much pain in life truly breaks your heart open in a beautiful way.
A way where you can unconditionally love others just like God does.
It’s a truly amazing gift to be “broken” to where you have light coming out of you from the brokenness.
That is enlightenment.
I hope to inspire others to not give up. Ever. Even when the world feels like it’s crumbling down.
It’s just the end of a “world” that you didn’t belong in.
Trust in Divine Timing.
Trust in God.
Literally, walk by faith and not by sight.
Make each day count even if you’re struggling to move your feet.
We need you in this world.
Be kind to others.
Kindness is free.
You never know who needs a helping hand, a warm smile, advice, a miracle in disguise, & realize at times God uses us to bless others.
Don’t forget your purpose here = To spread love, be the light & emulate it.
It’s our “Divine Design”